(: I let this conversation sit over night and this happens. :P
Thanks for the lively conversation.  It seems then, that my ISP is doing
this some how.  I don't have any amavisd.conf and don't have what ever
that is, installed.  That's where google keeps pointing me is to change
that conf file to change.
So, with deduction, I think it's my local ISP who wants to read my
encrypted zips and as a result is really scaring the bagpipers out of my
clients.
Thanks guys and BR,
Jason Brower