On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Steve Wray wrote:

Jim Preston wrote:
On Apr 21, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Robert Wyatt wrote:
Eray Aslan wrote:
Does anyone have access to legal opinion for a lawsuit against clamav developers or its parent company? Perhaps Germany is the better place
for it.

Yeah, I've got a legal opinion for you. You have no standing to recover any damages and any suit you file would be subject to a counterclaim for a frivolous lawsuit.

And I hope you do file a frivolous lawsuit and lose your shirt in court and lawyer fees. Lawyers will only be too happy to take your money for your lost cause.

Ahhh but it wouldn't be a civil case; it'd be a criminal case.

The prosecution would be the crown or government.

And would still be a monumental waste of your tax revenue, but what the heck, it's your money....

Jim