On Thursday 06 December 2012 21:00:10 Dennis Peterson did opine:

> > > Just observing the OP did not specify email.
> > >
> > > dp
> >
> > Humm, an item I was remiss in not noting.  Can I blame that on
> > Oldtimers? I certainly qualify at 78 I think. :)
>
> I'm 67 and have so sure - you get a pass:)
>
> dp

Thanks Dennis. ;)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"Dump the condiments.  If we are to be eaten, we don't need to taste good."
                -- "Visionaries" cartoon
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...