On 21.08.14 17:04, Urban Loesch wrote:
Recently I installed a fresh installation with postfix and clamav-milter and
debian testing:

testing? Why testing?

Sometiems (about 1-10 times a day) I get the following error in my logfile:

Aug 21 15:26:09 mil2 clamav-milter[26215]: Failed to create temporary file
Aug 21 15:26:09 mil2 clamav-milter[26215]: Failed to initiate
streaming/fdpassing

It seems that clamav-milter sometimes isn't able to create a the temporary file
and postfix answers with a
"4.7.1 Service unavailable" message to the client.

This should not be a big issue, since the remote clients can resent in a
while. It only makes troubles for end-users.

I'm using a tmpfs for /tmp with about 1G of space which isnt very much in use.

none           tmpfs  1,0G       0  1,0G    0% /tmp

what's the TemporaryDirectory setting in clamav-milter.conf?

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".