On Fri, 7 Aug 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:

On Friday 07 August 2015 04:46:31 Steve Basford wrote:

Just in case it's useful...

With Rook Security?s permission, I?ve placed a new database:

hackingteam.hsb

on the mirrors for distribution.

Note the hashes are for Windows, Linux and Mac OSx systems.

Steve:
Thank you, but for those of us who haven't played with our configuration
for quite a while as its been Just Working(TM) for a year or more, a
pointer to a URL showing how to incorporate this into the working
configs we have would be appropriate.

I ompletely agree. I saw Steve's note this morning, looked at my configuration, looked at the sanesecurity website for some guidance (found nothing), and decided I really was not at all sure what I should be doing.

-- Larry Stone
   lston...@stonejongleux.com