Am 04.05.2017 um 13:52 schrieb Joel Esler (jesler):
We already distribute some third party feeds into the official database, we
have a program for that which can be found on our website.

We would love to incorporate Sanesecurity's feed, all they have to do is give
us the okay to do it

you *really* should start split the stuff at all and give freshclams options what do download and what not - as i found out the offical sigantures completly useless but not disable and even if it would likely also disable update for googlesafebrowsing which is explicitly wanted here

and there needs to be some *heavy* optimizing - many hundret MB large processes are unacceptable at all

and that crap needs a cleanup too because remove /var/lib/clamav-spam/safebrowsing.cvd from all machines lasts not long and it's completly unclear why there are two signatzres with the same purpose and different file extensions

May 4 15:01:15 mail-gw clamd: LibClamAV Warning: Detected duplicate databases /var/lib/clamav-spam/safebrowsing.cvd and /var/lib/clamav-spam/safebrowsing.cld. The /var/lib/clamav-spam/safebrowsing.cvd database is older and will not be loaded, you should manually remove it from the database directory.