For the past couple of days I've been getting notices from clamscan for
Emf.Exploit.CVE_2017_16395-6376329-0. clamscan is running on the IMAP Maildir
directories and is finding this exploit on emails as old as 2010.

I can find nothing on this exploit searching on the web other than it exists. No
description, etc. Can anyone tell me anything about this? What systems does it
affect (Windows only?) What does it do? Etc. I'll have to decide whether to
remove these old emails or stick this signature into my .ign2 file.

btw - is there some good website that describes ALL current exploits?
cve.mitre.org has a supposed complete list but for CVE-2017-16395 all it says
is:

  ** RESERVED **
  This candidate has been reserved by an organization or individual that
  will use it when announcing a new security problem.  When the
  candidate has been publicized, the details for this candidate will be
  provided.

THX --Mark