Interesting. All the allegedly affected emails I've checked have docx
attachments, not Adobe or .PDF. It seems incorrect that a signature for Adobe
and Reader would be triggering on docx files.

For now, I'm not going to put this in .ign2, but I will exclude the Maildir
scanning script from looking at these specific older messages. We'll see what
happens from there.

Thanks for your feedback.

--Mark