Hello Joel,

I receive a page containing this information:

    Sorry, you have been blocked

    You are unable to access clamav.net

    Why have I been blocked?

    This website is using a security service to protect itself from
    online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security
    solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block
    including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or
    malformed data.

    Cloudflare Ray ID: 3cb8f72fcc300e5a • Your IP: 79.1.45.152

​