I’ve adjusted some settings. Please try again.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Dec 11, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Matteo Italia
<mat...@mitalia.net<mailto:mat...@mitalia.net>> wrote:

Hello Joel,

I receive a page containing this information:

   Sorry, you have been blocked

   You are unable to access clamav.net<http://clamav.net>

   Why have I been blocked?

   This website is using a security service to protect itself from
   online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security
   solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block
   including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or
   malformed data.

   Cloudflare Ray ID: 3cb8f72fcc300e5a • Your IP: 79.1.45.152