On Jul 3, 2018, at 1:36 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<ch...@westnet.com<mailto:ch...@westnet.com>> wrote:

I have to admit I've wondered if Cloudflare and the other CDN's meant it
outlived it's usefullness, but it's a contribution I'm fairly proud of.

That's what we are evaluating.  It's a great system.  The problem is
maintenance.  We spend a tremendous amount of time maintaining and grooming the
mirror network (removing dead ones, removing ones that don't work, etc.).

It's more than one full time employee (FTE), let's put it that way.

--
Joel Esler
Sr. Manager