From: Reindl Harald [mailto:h.rei...@thelounge.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:29 AM
To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>; Dino Edwards
<dino.edwa...@mydirectmail.net>
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] /bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/run/clamav’:
File exists

Am 17.10.18 um 13:12 schrieb Dino Edwards:
> Good morning?

what about read posted links and don't strip context?

/run was introduced 7 years ago and the discussion about it made it to every it
news portal and that's what i mean when somebody is surprised that /run is a
tmpfs available at early boot which also means you need to make sure folders
there are created at boot

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/tmpfiles.d.html

> Am 16.10.18 um 19:12 schrieb Dino Edwards:
>> good morning in 2018

Am 16.10.18 um 19:12 schrieb Dino Edwards:
> Answering my own question on the /var/run and the /run directories.
> There is a link between the two
good morning in 2018

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Linux-distributions-to-include-run-directory-1219006.html