Hello,

We have been using ClamAV for several months, and are noticing some strange
behaviour when scanning files (and archives) above a certain size.

The documentation states:
--max-filesize=#n can be anything up to 4GB
--max-scansize=#n can be anything up to 4GB

We are however experiencing different behaviour:

Scanning a file of ~3GB in size results in no scan taking place, but reporting
the file is OK anyway.

COMMAND:
clamscan --max-scansize=4000M --max-filesize=4000M -rav --block-max=yes
--max-recursion=5 --max-dir-recursion=4 Users.xml

OUTPUT:
Scanning Users.xml
Users.xml: OK