> >Normally when a client connection is reject by my sendmail server, the
> > client is notified of the Reject message and the client server is
> > generating a NDR.  This is listed in my log as [1]
>
> > however when I send a virus
>
> what's the difference between "you" and a "client connection"?

Not much I hope, both are delivering to the same server but from my message I
have the logs and can see if I receive a bounce or not. Now I switched testing
via a thunderbird client, I do have better reporting.

> this looks like your sendmail DID reject mail from client.

I think you are maybe right, however this is not being reported and it gets
stuck in my delivering mail server. Which I do not get because if I put my own
email address on the email blacklist, I am getting the delivery error reported
from the same server.

This can not be related to that clamav reports 554 5.0.0 and my email blacklist
reports  550 5.7.4?