But the reject may NOT be going to the server/service that sent the virus.

You received a bad email from hackedu...@example.com from server mail.badisp.ru

However the mx record for example.com is mail.example.com, not the sending server or ISP.

Now you have annoyed somebody that had nothing to do with the bad email sent.  This is quite common with any bad email.

Lyle Giese