> On 2/7/22 22:36, Marc wrote:
> > however when I send a virus it looks like sendmail is not reporting the
> reject back to the client server.
> > How should I 'enable' this?
>
> Don't.
> Viruses are usually sent with a spoofed sender address; you would only
> annoy victims who didn't really send what you received.
>
>   bye
>       av.

There is a difference between rejecting the message and having the client
server decide whether or not it creates a message to the sender. (which is what
I want)

or

my server is generating a message to the sender (which is what I do not want)

So please explain, why should I not do this, and why I should care about a
server that is delivering a spam message to mine?