On 01.03.22 17:15, Alex via clamav-users wrote:
I have a fedora34 system with clamd-0.103.5 and amavisd/SA/postfix. I
have a newsletter from ncua.gov that keeps getting blocked because it
apparently contains links.gd in the body somewhere, although I can't
find it.

How do I exclude this email from being tagged without having to bypass
the Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain rule altogether?

I think this can be enabled by disabling PhishingScanURLs in clamd.conf
I also think amavis has way to handle this kind of clamav result differently, but that's question for amavis, not for clamav.

Also, I keep deleting the main.cvd database but it keeps replacing it.
How do I configure clamav so it only updates one of the main database
types?

clamscan -v virus-20220228T143424-suCp6LTlKRG5
LibClamAV Warning: Detected duplicate databases
/var/lib/clamav/main.cvd and /var/lib/clamav/main.cld, please manually
remove one of them

do you have both of them? which one is older?
Don't you have old clamav(-freshclam) installation hanging somewhere?

LibClamAV info:   Real URL:    https://lnks.gd
LibClamAV info:   Display URL: chairmanharpersfullremarksareavailableonncua.gov
/root/quarantine/virus-20220228T143424-suCp6LTlKRG5:
Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain FOUND

Remember half the people you know are below average.