Hi Grant,

On Sat, 2 Jul 2022, Grant Taylor via clamav-users wrote:

... the questions are somewhat academic ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_many_angels_can_dance_on_the_head_of_a_pin%3F

:)

I assume you are saying that "regularly" specifies what the cadence is.

No.  My "Yes, it does." was in agreement with your "implies a cadence" but
I can see how it might be open to misinterpretation, for which I apologize.

It was not my intention to make such a meal of this.

But I feel like the comments, especially the lack of definition of the /cadence/ of regularly fails to account for someone using a web browser to download files once every three years.

Perhaps, but I think it accounts for millions of people all doing the
same thing, so now, it isn't allowed at all:

https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2021-March/010685.html

I would find it suspicious if someone were to say that downloading 185 MB once every three years is abuse of a system.

I don't think anyone said that.

--

73,
Ged.