Hi,

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 11:36 -0400, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
> I just committed my patch to make GdkGraphics2D the default Java2D backend.
> Now
> GTK-2.8 or higher is required to build the GNU Classpath GTK peers.

Cool. But note that there are still some issues with make distcheck.
unfortunately I killed our autobuilder (builder.classpath.org) trying to
upgrade to the new dependencies (don't ask) so there will not be new
test results for a couple of days. I will be travalling for 2 days and
we need Jim for restoring the image on builder before we can resurrect
the machine. My apologies.

If someone could do some make distchecks and see if everything can be
made to build out of the box again that would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark