Hi,
   I'm finally properly ramping up into Classpath :-)

I'm wondering if there is any interest in making the Classpath build
configurable and the code correspondingly modular enough that
dependencies such as GTK can be matched with older versions of GTK, at
the expense of degraded functionality of course, so that one can benefit
from improvements in other sections of the code base while not upgrading
specific other dependencies.

I realize this may entail a configuration mess, but I'd like to explore
the topic a bit.

Thanks,

--
Philippe Laporte