Hello again,

Thanks for all the help and patience, its really seldom to get such
amount help ... thanks!

I now discovered that the debian-based Maemo-scartchbox SDK only comes
with automake-1.8.5 whereas classpath requires at least 1.9 so it
bails out with an error message - running autogen.sh on my Fedora Core
4 box and trying to run the generated configure-file fails since
symbolic links to e.g. config.sub are not valid.

I fear I am not experienced enough to update the whole
build-machinary, however running configure which is distributed as
part of classpath-0.91 works perfektly.
How do classpath-developers generate these file without running into
problems with the symbolic link desaster I experienced.

Sorry for all the traffic :-/

lg Clemens

2006/7/20, Gary Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Clemens,

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
> I would like to try out Classpath-CVS to experiment a bit with Roman's
> great xawt-implementation.
> However in CVS there are no scripts like configure available

The script autogen.sh will generate the configure script for you.

Cheers,
Gary