On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 00:18:48 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > For what it's worth, we have spent much more time discussing it…
>
> Right, and I do not se a reason why other cases of the exactly same typo at
> least in java.desktop module is not fixed. Or do you suggest to create one
> more JBS issue and fix it? and then another one?

Yes, that's exactly what I suggest.

Unless you're committing to invest some *considerable* amount of time into
cleaning up all the similar typos or other mistakes in the entire code base,
doing a point-and-fix type of changes is a good trade-off, in my opinion,
compared to ignoring them altogether. What I mean is limiting the change to
*one file*, which is the smallest unit, makes it a quick fix: quick to submit a
bug, quick to fix and quick to review and to integrate.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15087#discussion_r1285100964