On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 14:47:52 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Harshitha Onkar has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   added preciseWheelRotation logic & updated test
>
> Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

@aivanov-jdk

I have changed the logic for MouseWheelEvents as below:

- wheelRotationCount was no longer required, hence removed it .
- checking for Math.abs(e.getPreciseWheelRotation()) value since it can be
negative when mouse is scrolled down.
- `(e.getWheelRotation() != 0 && hiResWheelCount > 0)` this condition looks to
be sufficient to forcePass the test as we need only one complete non-zero
wheelRotation value.
- added JOptionPane for the warning message as suggested.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18312#issuecomment-2013565144