On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:20:02 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I somewhat dislike that the test completes too quickly when I use my mouse.
> Yes, you warn the tester the test is semi-automatic, yet I'd prefer giving
> the tester more time.
>
> Technically, one event with `e.getWheelRotation() != 0` is enough, that's
> right. It just doesn't feel right…

I run the test it with trackpad on my Windows laptop. Indeed, waiting for
`e.getWheelRotation() != 0` takes too long if `e.getPreciseWheelRotation()` is
very small, it is 0.01 on Harshitha's laptop and on mine too.

When the value of `e.getPreciseWheelRotation() > 0.10`, it feels the test
completes too fast.

We can change the sensitivity of the test. Is it worth the effort? Perhaps, it
isn't.

Does anyone else have any comments?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18312#issuecomment-2015570497