On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 14:46:33 GMT, Renjith Kannath Pariyangad
<rkannathp...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I don't think there is any issue with native code, with this change I have
> brought MAC same as other OS.

Hm… It works correctly now. But if a page range is used,
`SunPageSelection.RANGE` is added to attributes. Now it's not added as far as I
can see.

In addition to that, when a page range is set, the native code doesn't work
correctly even though the arguments with the range are passed correctly. I
believe there's a problem with the native code or with passing the parameters.

Perhaps, the fix could be to always return `NO` from `knowsPageRange`.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19740#issuecomment-2183359828