On Oct 8, 7:55 pm, Ande Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are there any examples of GUI libraries designed for the functional
> programming model that you know of I could go examine first?  Purely
> from a syntax point of view.  Lispers?  Is there such as thing
> already?

There are a handful of Common Lisp GUIs, most of them rather dated:
Garnet: http://garnetlisp.sourceforge.net/
McCLIM: http://common-lisp.net/project/mcclim/

Most of the others are bindings to C/C++ libraries:
FLTK: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-fltk/
Cells-GTK: http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/
LTK: http://www.peter-herth.de/ltk/

-Stuart