I've done a bit of Java programming, and one of the reasons I use an
IDE (netbeans) rather than plain vim is that I can write code without
having to bother about where every class I use comes from, then click
'fix imports' and have netbeans statically examine the code and add
import statements. I've missed this in clojure - is it possible in
theory to examine a clojure program and a classpath, and generate the
import statements needed to make it compile? It needn't do a perfect
job, of course, but just handling the common case would be very useful
- as it is, I have to constantly go looking up the java docs to find
out what package provides every class I use.

martin