On Nov 28, 12:03 am, "Paul Drummond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Well, this is the sort of feature provided by IDEs rather than editors as
> you say, so it's not a "clojure" specific issue.  It's whether your chosen
> IDE supports the feature you require.

No, I'd be perfectly happy with a command line tool that could analyse
my clojure program and tell me what imports I'm missing - I just don't
want to have to tediously go through the javadocs one by one and see,
for instance, that I need java.awt.Polygon but java.awt.geom.Point2D.
The reason I wondered if this were clojure-specific is that java
programs might well be easier to statically analyse than clojure ones.

martin