I think the best solution is to use Ant to build, but:

- Include a pom.xml
- Build binary and source artifacts
- Use the Maven Ant Tasks to deploy the artifacts to a local (for
snapshots) or remove (for final builds) repository

Also, I think if the Java code was published, along with Javadoc, we'd
have some incentive to comment the code. The Clojure code base is
woefully under-documented.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship