Hi Laurent,

Thanks for those improvements. I agree that it would be nice in this
case to be able to 'update-in' an arbitrary tree. I played around
using zippers to achieve this with some success, however it was very
verbose. Next I tried implementing update-in-list which seemed a bit
more obvious, though is still quite verbose. However it make the core
program itself quite nice (excluding the helpers):

(uploaded new version http://clojure.googlegroups.com/web/layout.clj,
you may need to F5 reload it to see the new version)

Regards,
Tim.