I agree with this.  Clojure is significantly different than Common Lisp and
Scheme, so reading On Lisp and Practical Common Lisp are going to cover a
bunch of stuff not relevant to Clojure.  The Prag Prog book, Programming
Clojure, covers pretty much everything you need to know about Lisp, at least
enough to get started with Clojure.  After you've started to get the hang of
Clojure from reading that book, then maybe go back and give SICP, On Lisp or
Practical Common Lisp a try.