On Jan 9, 2017 5:06 PM, "(hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")" <
nas....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!

So, I'm new to Clojure! I'm coming in from a Java background and am
currently working on a project that has prompted me to have a look at
whether Clojure would be useful.
I have started by going through the "Brave Clojure" website and working
through the exercises and what I've seen has at many times just made me
smile at the (at least so far) intuitiveness, simplicity and power of the
language. My use case is this:

A real time (sealed bid) auctioning system. We have a maximum number of
bids (example 100) that's set by the owner of the product.

just curious, I don't know this market, but why set a limit on bids?

gregg

  • New to... (hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")
    • R... Dennis Roberts
      • ... (hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")
        • ... Christopher Small
    • R... Matching Socks
    • R... Sean Corfield
      • ... (hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")
    • R... simon lomax
      • ... (hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")
    • R... Gregg Reynolds
    • R... Gregg Reynolds
      • ... (hash-map :new "to clojure" :need "assistance")
        • ... Gregg Reynolds
          • ... Gregg Reynolds