I think this could be easily solved if some of the experienced users show
more code.  I'm 100% sure a few of them could grab
http-kit/pedestal/immutant and give an example of basic authentication and
even making a simple post and throwing it up on github then advertising it
via Twitter or reddit.  One weird issue which I've said a few times is a
lot of people are using clojure but no one seems to like to make
code/examples public.