Oh, well then I don't see what you are waiting for :-).

Here are some interesting and more stats-focused libraries that may be
interesting to you -

* kixi stats <https://github.com/MastodonC/kixi.stats> - Clojury statistics
- written by Henry Gardner, the author of the aforementioned Clojure For
Data Science
<https://www.amazon.com/Clojure-Data-Science-Henry-Garner/dp/1784397180>
* fastmath <https://github.com/generateme/fastmath#statistics> - Carefully
chosen and curated fast JVM mathematical primitives
* clojisr <https://github.com/scicloj/clojisr> - R <-> Clojure bridge
* Anglican <https://probprog.github.io/anglican/index.html> -  a
probabilistic programming language
* Bayadera <https://github.com/uncomplicate/bayadera> - MKL, GPU enhanced