I'm happy to see this project, and I think exporting some data is a
reasonable compromise. Rather than re-learn how to do any fancy mongodb
stuff to make it into "pretty" json, I've just done a raw JSON export of
the solutions collection, which is world-readable at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UQHznThT_eVTBjmLGz3yME8L3teGygUs/view?usp=sharing.

I'm contemplating doing a partial export of the users collection too: I
could connect usernames to IDs without including the email addresses or
passwords, which would let you rebuild most of the user information. But
I'm not totally sure this is a good idea: some people may not want their
usernames shared, or associated with their solutions. Does anyone in this
thread have an opinion?