On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Rich Hickey <richhic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Feedback welcome,

1. I'd like to see a road map of sorts; plans for where Clojure will
be going with the next couple of releases.

2. Clojure-contrib -cleanup
 - Move the clojure test suite to clojure itself
 - Move 'worthy' libraries from contrib to the standard library?
 - Make ClojureCLR and clojurescipt separate projects with their own
branches and so on.

3. I'd like to see the clojure source hooked up to some CI system,
along the lines of <http://ci.rubyonrails.org/>.

I know it's not a vote, but I use git as well.