Ruby and Gem is such great terminology, can we come up with something
half as cool?

Want something short (3 - 4 letters) suitable as a file extension perhaps.

Brainstorming some ideas:

cap: "Clojure Archive Package"
cpa: "Clojure Package Archive"
ca: "Clojure Archive"
car: "Clojure Archive"  (half-assed pun on Lisp's car, plus you can
imagine the icon!)
clib: "Clojure Library"
clip: "Clojure Library Package"

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos