Hello,

Not a great contribution to the debate, but just a word on the terminology:
reusing package which already has a strong meaning in java may not be a good
idea, I think.

I think lib or library could be interesting, but it has also been attributed
a meaning more similar to "ns description" in clojure (and I regret it, but
that's another story).

So maybe just "jars/jar" (but that may seem too low level or java oriented),
or as in ivy/maven "dependencies/dependency" (or "deps/dep" for short) ?

Or or ... something different from package :-)