At my workplace (University of Houston, dept. of Health and Human
Performance) Clojure is our primary language for interacting with our
virtual world presence in Second Life.
We have an automated lesson path building system currently in
production, and several other projects in various states.

automated lesson path building system - user (currently it's too
scratchy to turn the profs loose on this, so I always use it) draws a
learning path out in a 2D swing based clojure app. It compiles a set
of 'prims' that fill the needed shapes (a sort of variation on the
knapsack problem, where you also get a small 'rubber' block that can
fill in small spaces, but it's an optimal packing problem), creates
the textures, controls a C# robot (no java libs for that task) to
upload the textures, and sends commands to a robot in-world to do the
actual build.

Nutrition Goggles system - What I should be doing today, if I weren't
noodling around in Clojure  8cD
(OK, in theory the injectable agent system I'm doing today should be
usable for all these projects)
This is a HUD (tool that attaches to the users screen as additional
UI), when they look at a food item in the virtual environment it shows
the nutrition data. They also can enter nutrition data the same way.
Back end in clojure.

Summoner monitor system - I'm supposed to write this, I'd dearly love
to get there, as it's a tool that alerts me
 that I'm needed in world to help a student. (currently I depend on my
email alerter, which is suboptimal)

Configurable teleporting sign system - a web app that lets users set
up teleporters around the campus sim, while retaining some control
over the appearance of the central entry area. Might not end up being
in clojure, I might do this totally in world.