On Nov 23, 5:00 pm, Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i'd be interested to hear who has successfully used clojure in
> production. i know of some, as some folks have been vocal; any other
> interesting-but-so-far-silent uses people'd be willing to fess up
> about?

Our real-world use reported here:

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/ffcd4bc722852b4/d07a1ca449e83a8b

Timeseries and regressions.  Works great.  Based on this pilot, we're
expanding our use of Clojure.

It's surprising to me just how solid this innovative platform is.
Outstanding work.

Thanks again to Rich and the other contributors.

--Jamie