I have written a production web app with compojure. It was a very nice
experience. First project I have pulled of totally TDD and the
functional aspect of clojure really makes tests so much easier and
more truthful, although there sometimes seems to sneak in some
exceptions I didn't expect from the java side.

It was a small ad campaign site with some SMS functionality, with web
pages formatted for mobile phones. Really nice to be able to just wrap
our java libs for sending SMS and device recognition. The compojure
HTML generator is fantastic, extremely powerful and easy to use. I am
amazed how compact the end code is.

I deployed a war file on tomcat 5.5. The app is stable and very fast.
One thing I would have liked to have was to start swank-server from
the war to provide an easy way to do hot updates and inspection, but I
ran into some problem with *1 etc not being defined so I gave up on
that. I prefer to deploy a war because I did not want to write my own
init.d script and bug test that.

Overall - a very nice experience.