When I finally get around to working on my clojure polyglot
implementation for maven 3 I'll probably be basing my project
structure off of leiningen, which should mean anything IDE using maven
should work with the project file.  Sadly I'm still trying to nail
down some time to look at this project thou.

--
Pull me down under...