Andreas Pauley <apau...@gmail.com> writes:

> It looks like Clojure is not installed. Install now? (y or n)
> Contacting host: repo.technomancy.us:80
> Reading [text/plain]... 571k of 571k (100%)
> Parsing archive file...done.
> Saving file /home/andreas/.swank-clojure/swank-clojure-1.0.jar...
> Wrote /home/andreas/.swank-clojure/swank-clojure-1.0.jar
> byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: delete-directory, 2

So this is a problem with the auto-download of Clojure jars that
swank-clojure attempts. It looks like it's having trouble downloading
and is unable to clean up after itself, but I can't reproduce it. What
version of Emacs are you using?

Note that this method of using slime is really only intended for quick
experimentation. The other methods (#2 and #3) of using slime detailed
at http://technomancy.us/swank-clojure should still work fine and are
generally more commonly used.

-Phil