I am also on Windows and have struggled a good deal with Leiningen (I
would like to avoid wrangling classpaths myself as far as possible). I
finally got Leiningen to run, but some features like lein swank still
elude me (though this is a problem of swank-clojure and not of
Leiningen). I agree that Windows is a second class citizen as far as
clojure tools go. For most of my clojure work I run Ubuntu inside
VirtualBox - but I would rather use clojure + tools from Windows
directly.

Felix