Hi,

On Mar 5, 1:03 am, Felix Breuer <fe...@fbreuer.de> wrote:

> I agree that Windows is a second class citizen as far as clojure
> tools go.

Oh please stop that. I have a stable setup of Gradle + Clojuresque +
VimClojure on Windows. Granted setting up VimClojure on Windows is
tricky due to Vim and Windows specifics, but it's doable. However the
Gradle + Clojuresque part is as easy and trivial as it can get. And
this setup survived already a few updates of the different components
without blowing up a single time. I type "gradle runServer" in the
morning and get a running Jetty/Nailgun combination for dynamic
development with VimClojure - without thinking a single time about the
classpath. Which actually consists of several checked out other
projects (enlive, ring, fleetdb, ...). They were modified non-
intrusively to use clojuresque instead of maven/ant/lein/whatever as
build system. It checks the interdependencies and rebuilds the
required jars if necessary. A change in a dependency is immediately
picked up. If necessary, I can fix a known-to-work version in my local
repository with a few commands.

All without virtualbox, VMWare or whatever. So if one tool doesn't
fill your need, then choose another.

I apologise for sounding a little harsh.

Sincerely
Meikel