On Jul 7, 2:57 am, ngocdaothanh <ngocdaoth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > [org.jboss.netty/netty "3.2.0.BETA1"]
>
> Netty 3.2.1.Final has been released.
>
> I think the ! mark in "respond!" is kind of misleading. Why not change
> it to "arespond"?

For some reason I couldn't get 3.2.1.Final to come in via maven.  I
didn't want to spend too much time futzing with it, but I'll take
another look at it.

I don't understand your point about the bang.  The respond! function
certainly has side effects, and shouldn't be used in a transaction.
What qualities is it missing that make the bang misleading?