Islon- See the week 1 post on the CD.org group (http://
groups.google.com/group/clojuredocsorg/browse_thread/thread/
af7edbf85a6607c4) as to where this fits in on the timeline.

Lee- Very cool, I've added it to the UserVoice page.

Daniel- I agree, a great search experience is key for documentation
sites, see the week 1 post for more info.

Avram- I believe I missed addressing this in the week 1 post, thanks
for the reminder.

-Zack