You'll need to adjust the version numbers for the Clojure
dependencies.  These are configured in clojure-contrib/modules/parent/
pom.xml at the line:

  <properties>
    <clojure.version>1.2.0</clojure.version>

Change that to 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT for the latest snapshot (including the
ones you build locally) or set it to a specific snapshot version
number from
http://build.clojure.org/snapshots/org/clojure/clojure/1.3.0-master-SNAPSHOT/

-S