On 9/3/10 11:45 PM, HB wrote:
Hey,
Since Relevance is heavily investing in Clojure, do you think they are
working on a Clojure web framework?
Personally, I wish.
We aren't currently working on creating a new web framework, but I am working to make the web development experience a little better by helping out where I can. I have spent my time working with compojure and very recently with sandbar. There's a fair amount of work to be done in this area, but there are some great people who have already dedicated time to it.

Cheers,

Aaron