On Sep 5, 12:25 am, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Shantanu Kumar
>
> <kumar.shant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2. Enlive, Hiccup, Gulliver, Clj-StringTemplate, Cfmljure etc for web
> > template stuff
>
> Since cfmljure got a mention...
>
> Would folks be interested in a ready-to-run Jetty-based download that
> ran CFML and Clojure out-of-the-box?

+1
I know nothing about CFML but the idea looks neat to me. Lower the
barrier to get started quickly, the better it gets I suppose. Pre-
included documentation and some demo code should be nice to have.

> It would be based on the Railo 'Express' package - just download,
> unzip and run - Railo is a fast, free, open source CFML engine (a
> JBoss Community project) and the download is currently ~35MB without a
> JRE (but including Jetty).

Is it possible to push the deps (Railo Express, for example) to
Clojars or a Maven repo and just put up a Lein based download or
GitHub URL? Just an idea.

Regards,
Shantanu